The new coastal pilot features a semi displacement hull designed for modest top speeds in the 18-20 knot range and an efficient and sea kindly ride at lower cruising speeds. The design features a “CE – Category A” unlimited offshore rating, insuring tsthis vessel has the sea keeping and strength capabilities to take on the most serious coastal cruises of up to a thousand miles. For example, a perfect vessel for North American cruising – from Alaska to Maine.
- Main deck accommodations provide for a large galley, dinette, and lounging with a lower helm station with double helm seat. This arrangement is very appealing for a coastal cruising couple as it eliminates the isolation and separation of a raised wheelhouse. When extended, overnight watches are not as often needed as is the case during coastal passages, this arrangement has particular appeal. During typicaldaytime cruising,without a rotating crew, the entire area is used and the person on watch can participate in food preparation, entertainment and conversation within this large and luxurious living area. This arrangement allows for quick, easy, side door deck access from the helm station, for short-handed mooring and offers all-round visibility rivaling most pilothouse configurations.
- The galley features double sinks, residential size electric stove and oven along with microwave, dishwasher and Bosh refrigerator and freezer. Abundant storage in cabinets above and below solid surface countertops with two full drawer stacks, two single drawers and a large supplemental pantry opposite. The Galley is further complimented by a separate 5 cubic deep freeze located near the laundry.
- A separate laundry is provided with the common area forward and includes a Bosch washer and dryer unit
- Two or three stateroom layout with luxurious owners and guest accommodations.
- The twin stateroom version provides owners accommodations rivaling that of a much larger vessel with an abundance of hanging locker and drawer space, two comfortable chairs and two entrances for convenience and safety. The en suite head has dual sinks, an enclosed toilet space, large shower, and a huge linen locker with lots of floor, counter and drawer space.
- The three stateroom version offers added guest accommodations with upper and lower berthing, generous hanging locker and drawer space with a reduced size but still commodious owners stateroom and head.
- Both versions offer the same luxurious guest stateroom forward
- Lovely raised aft deck directly off the salon and galley provides shade and protection. This entire area can be enclosed with canvas and Isinglass and heated or air conditioned.
- Cockpit configuration with a large integral swim step allows easy boarding, line handling and is conducive to fishing, diving and outdoor lounging.
- A large fly bridge is provided with seating for up to 12 people with a fixed dining table and helm station. Extensive storage space lies below the settees and consul and a fiberglass arch provides space for electronics antennas. Aft of the fly bridge there is room for up to a fourteen foot tender and a Steelhead 800 lb davit is included for easy launch and retrieval.
- Configuration of the engine room keeps the machinery, noise and vibration aft of all living space and is separated by two structural and insulated bulkheads along with an externally molded frp fuel tank that will last the lifetime of the vessel and is structurally bonded to the bulkheads and hull. Entrance to the engine room is from the lower aft deck and full headroom along with walk around access to the inboard and outboard side of both engines is provided allowing almost unprecedented ease of inspection and maintenance. Engines, generator and steering gear can be serviced and even removed without ever entering the vessel’s living accommodations. An access door is provided from the aft deck and soft overhead panels can be removed if major repairs are required.
- Engine room ventilation includes three Delta T Axial blowers and Delta T moisture eliminators. Intake vents are designed to pick up air from the topsides of the hull aft but routed up and over the main deck level to prevent down flooding in the most severe conditions
- Machinery arrangements allow the option of pod drives in lieu of conventional drives.
- A single 1,100 gallon, molded fiberglass fuel tank is provided with man size access plates and removable baffle sections for access to the tanks interior for cleaning and inspection. A single sight gauge provides accurate fuel monitoring and the central location of the fuel tank eliminates changes in vessel trim as fuel is added or consumed. All fuel for engines and generators are drawn and returned from a single tank for easy fuel management.
Standard feature include;
- Twin Main engines: Cummins QSM 11, 715 BHP
ZF335 IV with 2.458: 1 reduction x 2
- Exhaust system by Marine Exhaust
- Delta T engine room ventilation including moisture eliminators and raised intake and outlets
- Bow thruster: Side Power 11 hp, 24 volt
- Trim tabs: Bennett Premium BXT system
- AC Generator (located in E/R): 21.5kw Onan with sound shield and gensep exhaust
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Fresh water pressure pump: 120VAC Headhunter Mach 5
- Grohe fixtures in all sinks and showers
- Tecma Silence Plus toilets in heads
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
- 110/240 60 hz electrical system with 3,500 watt inverter and by pass system
- 24 volt electrical with 8×255 amp hour Lifeline (AGM) batteries for house and engine starting with separate generator starting batteries
- 24 volt battery and DC system
- Deluxe galley appliances including:
- Bosch 800 Series stainless refrigerator in galley
- GE Café Series 30″ electric cook top and oven
- GE Café Series convection microwave with exhaust blower
- GE Café Series dishwasher
- Separate U-Line freezer in laundy room
- Separate Bosch washer and dryer
- LED lighting throughout
- Muir “Jaguar” 3500 lb. windlass 24VDC horizontal
- Deluxe Imtra self parking windshield wipers
- Kallenburg horn
- Tempered glass frameless windows
- Custom fiberglass exterior doors
- Thirteen opening ports
- Steelhead Marine WD Series davit, 800 lb. lifting capacity with 8′ reach
10-12 Firefly Rd.
Hamble Point Marina
Fax +44 (0) 2380 457741